On Google Earth 5.2 They have the latest version Project. The images of rain, snow and weather patterns can now be seen on Google Earth that really was really happening!
You can see this feature if you enable the clouds layer and zoom it on the location that you want.
But currently this feature was available only in North America and Europe.
You can enable the Radar Layer to see it there are available data on the area that you want.
This new Feature of Google Earth was really cool! it is like a mini weather forecasting center in your Home.
Try to visit the Google Lat Long blog for more information about this new feature.
- MacroAsia Catering Services wins the Singapore Airlines Excellence in Catering Award 2011
- Continuing my Hobby
- Pag naka DSLR ka, ma-pera ka?
- Video Game Tester, a Ticket Career to the Gaming Industry
- Is Arnold Clavio, racist?
- Online Jobs That You Can Safely Try
- NASA satellite to crash to Earth this week
- Cooking Games Develops Little Chef Online
- Kilalanin ang FILDAC
- What makes a smartphone a genius phone?
Taguig City, Philippines – today July 27, 2010 around 2pm in the afternoon we are surprised to see the burning HM Transport Bus along 3rd ave corner 30th Street at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
We hear explosions as while the bus was on fire we still don’t know what the cause of this accident but some said maybe it was an electrical failure on the bus.
I saw only 1 fire truck that day and some securty Guards sorrounded the area.
For the passed months some flights to NAIA have diverted to DMIA (Diosdado Macapagal International Airport) in Clark. because of the broken navigation equipment at NAIA.
Government and other Private Companies are planning to make DMIA the new Gateway to Manila by building new Airport Terminals at Clark. Its proximity to manila is the problem DMIA is a hour drive from Manila and it was too far.
they can used that budget for DMIA in expanding and renovating NAIA. they said that there is no room for expanding NAIA. but WHAT IF that there are still rooms for expanding………
- NAIA can expand its runway by adding new parralel runway near runway 24-06.
- Adding extension of T2 from International Wing to Domestic wing (It will be larger than T3).
- Renovating T1 inside and out.
- Full opening of T3.
- Closure of Old Domestic Airport.
- Moving Villamor Airbased Structures (Military Office buildings/Military Hangar) to sangley point in Cavite and used the space for Aviation related business .
What if NAIA looks like this?
Anyway this is only my own opinion I hope you will respect it thanks for reading Guys!