HM Fort Bus on Fire
Taguig City, Philippines – today July 27, 2010 around 2pm in the afternoon we are surprised to see the burning HM Transport Bus along 3rd ave corner 30th Street at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
We hear explosions as while the bus was on fire we still don’t know what the cause of this accident but some said maybe it was an electrical failure on the bus.
I saw only 1 fire truck that day and some securty Guards sorrounded the area.
- MacroAsia Catering Services wins the Singapore Airlines Excellence in Catering Award 2011
- Continuing my Hobby
- Design and win the new iPAD!
- Pag naka DSLR ka, ma-pera ka?
- Video Game Tester, a Ticket Career to the Gaming Industry
- Is Arnold Clavio, racist?
- Cost effective web development firm in Singapore launched new services.
- Online Jobs That You Can Safely Try
- NASA satellite to crash to Earth this week
- Cooking Games Develops Little Chef Online