Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 (Diorama)
This Airport is for 1/500 Airplanes.
This is my newest creation and this is not yet finished. This Diorama is for my Display cabinet that contains my different collection of Aircrafs from the larger 1/200′s and small 1/600 Airplanes.
I have problems in finding a Cebu Pacific A320 1/500 scale because this is a limited production only made by 5Stars.
Japan Airlines KLM and Vietnam Airlines in Terminal 3
And because of that I need to used my International Planes in my T3 maybe after I finished my airport, This will look like the future NAIA 3 because currently NAIA 3 is not open for International Airlines.
This diorama is very long over a 4 feet (Only Estimate)
As you can see the Jet bridges are not yet finished because I need to make some plans for it.
I hope the real NAIA 3 will open to International Airlines to make more space to the rapidly growing number of passengers.
I need also your suggestion to improve my little Airport, just leave it as a reply thanks
- MacroAsia Catering Services wins the Singapore Airlines Excellence in Catering Award 2011
- Continuing my Hobby
- Design and win the new iPAD!
- Pag naka DSLR ka, ma-pera ka?
- Video Game Tester, a Ticket Career to the Gaming Industry
- Is Arnold Clavio, racist?
- Cost effective web development firm in Singapore launched new services.
- Online Jobs That You Can Safely Try
- NASA satellite to crash to Earth this week
- Cooking Games Develops Little Chef Online