Manila Philippines, Last Monday August 3, 2009 the Ayala Avenue in Makati once again mark a historic event, as the Peoples Funeral for Ninoy Aquino, that I read on history book when I was elementary, repeat itself and this time for the Former President Cory Aquino Peoples funeral march, I am one of the witnessed of that event as the people unite in showing respect for the Former President Cory Aquino, the confetti were all around, yellow and white confetti from the buildings that also put Yellow banner or it’s top floors to show thier condolences, I am really amazed on that day, yellow ribbon around the streets and people waiting for the funeral march hours before.
At the age of 76, Former President Cory Aquino died last Saturday, August 1, 2009 of cardiopulmonary arrest complications of Colon Cancer in Makati Medical Center.
- MacroAsia Catering Services wins the Singapore Airlines Excellence in Catering Award 2011
- Continuing my Hobby
- Design and win the new iPAD!
- Pag naka DSLR ka, ma-pera ka?
- Video Game Tester, a Ticket Career to the Gaming Industry
- Is Arnold Clavio, racist?
- Cost effective web development firm in Singapore launched new services.
- Online Jobs That You Can Safely Try
- NASA satellite to crash to Earth this week
- Cooking Games Develops Little Chef Online