For the passed months some flights to NAIA have diverted to DMIA (Diosdado Macapagal International Airport) in Clark. because of the broken navigation equipment at NAIA.
Government and other Private Companies are planning to make DMIA the new Gateway to Manila by building new Airport Terminals at Clark. Its proximity to manila is the problem DMIA is a hour drive from Manila and it was too far.
they can used that budget for DMIA in expanding and renovating NAIA. they said that there is no room for expanding NAIA. but WHAT IF that there are still rooms for expanding………
- NAIA can expand its runway by adding new parralel runway near runway 24-06.
- Adding extension of T2 from International Wing to Domestic wing (It will be larger than T3).
- Renovating T1 inside and out.
- Full opening of T3.
- Closure of Old Domestic Airport.
- Moving Villamor Airbased Structures (Military Office buildings/Military Hangar) to sangley point in Cavite and used the space for Aviation related business .
What if NAIA looks like this?
Anyway this is only my own opinion I hope you will respect it thanks for reading Guys!
- MacroAsia Catering Services wins the Singapore Airlines Excellence in Catering Award 2011
- Continuing my Hobby
- Design and win the new iPAD!
- Pag naka DSLR ka, ma-pera ka?
- Video Game Tester, a Ticket Career to the Gaming Industry
- Is Arnold Clavio, racist?
- Cost effective web development firm in Singapore launched new services.
- Online Jobs That You Can Safely Try
- NASA satellite to crash to Earth this week
- Cooking Games Develops Little Chef Online