There is a good news for the young ones, we will now have the opportunity to watch the classic pinoy movies that produced by Sampaguita Pictures during 1960s.
The Master Showman, Kuya Germs will be the Host of the upcoming show in QTV starting April 4. The show will be aired every Sunday at 2pm Titled: Pinoy Cine Klasika. The premiere movie of the show will be the “Dance-O-Rama” starring Ms. Susan Roces & Mr. Jose Mari, Rosemarie, Juvy Cachola, Dindo Fernando, Bert Leroy, Jr., Blanca Gomez, Pepito Rodriguez, Meldy Corrales, Zeny Zabala, Mitos Seva, Boy Alano, directed by Tony Cayado.
German Moreno (Kuya Germs) Advises us to tell our Lolo and Lola’s about this coming show, I am sure everyone will like this, and Personally I really want this show because it will be like a time travel for us back in the 1960′s we will feel and enjoyed the simplicity and greatness of the old Movies made by Sampaguita Pictures.
- MacroAsia Catering Services wins the Singapore Airlines Excellence in Catering Award 2011
- Continuing my Hobby
- Pag naka DSLR ka, ma-pera ka?
- Video Game Tester, a Ticket Career to the Gaming Industry
- Is Arnold Clavio, racist?
- Online Jobs That You Can Safely Try
- NASA satellite to crash to Earth this week
- Cooking Games Develops Little Chef Online
- Kilalanin ang FILDAC
- What makes a smartphone a genius phone?