Have you seen an Alien like structure around? Yup that is the new and cool charging station for your mobile devices located in Fort Bonifacio Global City in Taguig, Philippines.
Everyone can used it because it’s free and the good thing about this charging station is that this is powered by three solar panels located in the top of the structure.
The charging station have multiple plugs for any mobile devices.
Night time? Don’t worry the structure have their own lights and it automatically turn on and turn off every day.
At first I am curious what was this structure and the purpose of it until I step foot besides of it.
There was no name around or any information about this Alien like charging station in the Fort.
- MacroAsia Catering Services wins the Singapore Airlines Excellence in Catering Award 2011
- Continuing my Hobby
- Pag naka DSLR ka, ma-pera ka?
- Video Game Tester, a Ticket Career to the Gaming Industry
- Is Arnold Clavio, racist?
- Online Jobs That You Can Safely Try
- NASA satellite to crash to Earth this week
- Cooking Games Develops Little Chef Online
- Kilalanin ang FILDAC
- What makes a smartphone a genius phone?